Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What is the purpose of school ?

 What makes me happy and come to school every day is that the students  because they help each other.  I figure out how the students have a kind heart that love the person even if they don't know it. That picture shows how all the students are sad about the died person in our school. Almost every one in our school wrote to the person that died. So that shows every one have a nice heart that love every one. When school start I wasn't know where I have to go so in that time I meet many students that helps me to find my way to class. After time I see the same students and become friend with me. Now I have a lot friends that makes me happy in school. When some one is sad or upset about some thing then other students will comfortable them with their sadness. As you see that I am happy to being in this school because every one supporting other :) . 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment