Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What helps you succeed in school ?

Friends and sports helps me succeed in school ! Have a lot of fun with a friend that  make me safe and succeed because if you bored every day and never laugh then you going to be unsafe and you will feel no one likes you even teachers. Then friends can help me out with many thing as  we'll homework, work I don't understand or a friend can help me with feeling better like when I am sad then she/he can take to me and give me device and then I feel better to have her/ him. Also I love sport ! I used to be a soccer player , but my family didn't let me play because I can't stay after school. I diced to be a soccer player next year because I really like soccer and I love any one that play soccer. Also I feel vey comfortable when some one talk about soccer. I feel more better when I play soccer with friends. Yesterday  I have a lot of fun with my family when we was played soccer. Those pictures shows the  soccer field out side of school. And there is picture for a friend . 


5 comments:

  1. I strongly agree with you.Friends and sports are most helpful in our school success.
    If your's grade is good,but than also you need to partcipate in sports especially socccer!!And friends refresh our feelings,sometime when I feel boring,they make me laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR PORFILE PICTURE IS UNAPPROPRIATED OMGGGGG KIDS THIS DAYS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's not your own business >< leave the pic alone omg

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You agree with every thing >< stop I like my pic -_-

      Delete