Tuesday, April 15, 2014

What gets in your way to success at home ؟

There are many thing that get in my way, but the special one that get in my way to success is Facebook . I spend all my time on Facebook and don't do homework. So if I spend all my time on Facebook then my grade will declined . I will have bad grades if I don't I don't do work. Even in school I will attention to my phone and Facebook more than a teacher because I focus on new post, comment, and texting more than give full attention to the teacher and learn something new for my future. I am sure that I need to pay attention to the teacher because If I didn't past then Facebook can't help me out with my education. I thinks my education is much better than Facebook because my education can help me out founding jobs, but Facebook I am sure will not help me found a job or give me a report card. I hope my brain will understand that Facebook not good idea during school and don't think about Facebook. I don't like my brain when it thinking about taxing someone or open Facebook to change the profile pic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment