Friday, April 18, 2014

What is the purpose of home ( after high school )

Sometimes when parents give an advice, they want all the best and they want us to have better future. I like my parents when they tell me about their past and how they are sad because they don't have a good education or future. So when they told me stories about school I feel I have to get good education to make my parents happy. Also I thanks god for all those good school in America. Now I want just think about future, but sometimes my family think about marriage and I feel like I'm not going to finish college and think about marriage at age 18. As you see when they told me about school and they give me an advice about finishing school and collage I feel like I have to do it for them, but when they think about marriage I feel I will lose my future. I am sure finish collage will make them happy and also I am sure I will be against them with marriage. Now all about my future and having a better education then my parents does.

No comments:

Post a Comment